Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Another step.

I was very pleased yesterday to be approached via email by Jayne Edwards who is developing and running the new "Made in Pembrokeshire" website, specifically aimed at supporting and promoting Pembrokeshire Artists and Artisans with work by Aeron John (Photography), Alice Cahill (Fashion Wear), Graham Brace (Fine Art), Jacqs Scourfield (Quirky Jewelery), Rachel Mullet (Pembs themed gift items) and Sian Odoherty (Fine craft cushions).

Eventually I will be making items specifically for this outlet, and the first MIP item which is only available through the online store  http://www.made-in-pembrokeshire.co.uk/  is this very nice, Delicate Fruit Bowl  in Ash. (below)

Obviously I hope that MIP has much success in marketing our varied productions and I am delighted to have been invited. Do go and have a browse through the various treasures, (I am not a presence just yet, but soon will be!)





No comments:

Post a Comment